- From 2013 – Separation and disposal of textile waste for the region of Czech Budweis region.
The subject of the project is the introduction of separation and collection of textile waste for the Czech Budweis region.
- From 2014 – Extension of the separate collection system
The subject of the project is the acquisition of technology to extend the system of separate collection and collection of waste.
- From 2016 – Moderation SD Roudná
The subject of the project is to build a collection yard on the territory of the South Bohemian Region.
- From 2017 – Zinc waste research and development of zinc products
The subject of the project is the research of zinc and zinc inks processing, ie zinc waste generated by thermal spraying.
- From 2017 – Research and development of the process of zinc raw material recovery and development of innovative recyclable products
The subject of the project is research and development of new technology for the material utilization of zinc waste arising from zinc processing in industry and contaminated with other unwanted components and the subsequent development of innovative products containing zinc using recycled materials.
- From 2018 – Modernizing the waste sorting system
The subject of the project is to acquire modern innovative technologies and to significantly improve the sorting and handling of waste for their use.
- From 2018 – Extension the capacity of innovation center for industrial research, development and innovation COTTEX Trade
This project is focused on the development and significant expansion of the existing research and innovation capacity (VIK) in relation to the implemented research and development and innovation (R & D & I) projects of the company in the area of zinc waste processing and recycling. The aim of the project is to develop the research and development capacity of the company’s industrial research center, consisting of the acquisition of laboratory equipment necessary for further research and development of new innovative processes and high efficiency technologies for future production of zinc products by waste recycling and by extending VIK to ensure the activities of the center, including moving the company to a high technology level in the high-technology field.
• from 2020 – Application of recycled zinc in anticorrosive coating systems
The subject of the project is research into the development of innovative coating paints by using exclusively recycled zinc powders.