- From 2013 – Separation and disposal of textile waste for the region of Czech Budweis region.
The subject of the project is the introduction of separation and collection of textile waste for the Czech Budweis region.
- From 2014 – Extension of the separate collection system
The subject of the project is the acquisition of technology to extend the system of separate collection and collection of waste.
- From 2016 – Moderation SD Roudná
The subject of the project is to build a collection yard on the territory of the South Bohemian Region.
- From 2017 – Zinc waste research and development of zinc products
The subject of the project is the research of zinc and zinc inks processing, ie zinc waste generated by thermal spraying.
- From 2017 – Research and development of the process of zinc raw material recovery and development of innovative recyclable products
The subject of the project is research and development of new technology for the material utilization of zinc waste arising from zinc processing in industry and contaminated with other unwanted components and the subsequent development of innovative products containing zinc using recycled materials.
- From 2018 – Modernizing the waste sorting system
The subject of the project is to acquire modern innovative technologies and to significantly improve the sorting and handling of waste for their use.